Cool Spring Meeting House was built in 1915 as a Friends Meeting House, where it remained as it was initially designed with minor modifications until 1990 when Breckstone purchased the building and renovated it for their professional offices.  Breckstone completely renovated the exterior including repointing all the crumbling mortar joints, replacement of the stone chimney and rotting roof structure.  The interior was in adequate condition, but was in need of more lighting, an air conditioning system and the lower level drainage issues were resolved and fully finished for additional office space.